This Design & Build project, is the third project completed for ABP, following the successful completion of similar projects at their ports at Ayr and Garston. This project involved the construction of bulk storage warehouses.
Project: Storage Warehouses
Location: Ipswich Port
Design & Build: 3b construction
Contract Value: £1.825m
Start Date: August 2016
Finish Date: March 2017
3b construction provided the following service:
- Full earthworks across the site
- 3200m3 concrete 200t reinforcement
- Structural Steel – design, manufacturing and erection
- Cladding- roof and walls
- All infrastructure works
- Full M&E Fit out
- Project won at the most competitive price – due to 3b construction’s in-house capabilities providing a one stop service, including the specialist sub contract packages, thus removing the reliance on third parties and eliminating their margins.
- Project completed on time and on budget.